Copyright © 2016 DKC Global Trade Consulting
DISCLAIMER:DKC provides external links for convenience only, and DKC is not responsible for the content of, and does not approve or recommend, any linked site.
Interested in joining a dynamic and challenging work-environment?
DKC Global Trade Consulting recognizes that our success relies on the professional ability, motivation and resourcefulness of our people, and we lead our people to professional advisors through intensive on-the-job training and diverse work experience.
We invite you to explore the world of global trade consulting at DKC Global Trade Consulting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Qualification for Application
- Graduate or graduate-to-be (serviced in the military or exempt from the duty)
- Fluent in English (fluency in other languages preferred)
- KICPA / AICPA preferred
- Resume and Cover Letter in both Korean and English
- Campus Recruiting: Application Review -> Interview -> Internship (3 months) -> Appraise & Decide whether to hire
- Experienced Hire: Application Review -> Interview -> Decide whether to hire